.

.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

LIST: Celebrities Who Look Alike - NEWSROOM EDITION

Newsroom edition is a take on look-alikes whose the other half is newscaster, news reporter, news achor and the likes.

1. Umagang Kay Ganda's Winnie Cordero could pass as Aryana's (Ella Cruz) mother.



2. Miss Universe 2012 first runner up Janine Tugonon seems to be twin sister of another achiever Daphne Osenia Paez. It must be their jawline.



4. I was aware for sometime that there is such reporter named Maan Macapagal - and I was not paying attention who she was and how she looks like. Until one newsbreak, I could not help but refer to Kyla seeing her.

4. Mel Tiangco and Isabel Rivas. Agree or not? It has been in my thoughts since I was young but no one believes me. Please take a closer look at the cheeks and lips. Please!!!



5. Mark Zambrano/June Macasaet. Can you name who's who?

CLUE: Mark Zambrano is GMANews TV sportcaster.
            June Macasaet is Manhunt International winner.
            You must have figured it out on the second photo.



Let's make things more complicated by adding third look alike. Again, who's who?



***

No comments:

Post a Comment